Finncon/Animecon 2011 ad by, well, me for once.

I'm currently designing some graphics for Finncon/Animecon 2011 which is the largest science fiction and fantasy event in the Nordic countries and happens to be hed in my hometown that year. I'm pretty excited about this as it is pretty seldom that I get to actually draw fantasy/scifi stuff for work :)

The first ad had to be done by today so obviously I got the material for it early last night and worked on it all night. They wanted a phoenix that is both mythological and somehow technological for the visuals. Took me a while to come up with the solution for that and I'm pretty sure I'll have to change the design later. It is still in the early stages of design as the ad was tiny and black&white so there was no need to finish it totally yet, thank the maker ;D Never the less I'll post the lines for it here as I realised I haven't posted anything actually drawn by me yet.


And here's the whole ad design.But don't expect to see this in
all the official stuff, it'll get better, promise :D

Comments

Popular Posts