Witchblade by Kenneth Rocafort

I've been super busy the last few days so I haven't had time to color or post anything for a while. Today I decided to flex my muscles a bit by coloring Kenneth Rocaforts Witchblade sketch. I'm sorry thatit's become a "Color a Rocafort" -blog but I really do love the guys work :D Also these small sketches he posts in his blog are perfect when you want to do something but don't really have huge amounts of time for elaborate backgrounds and such.

So here are his beautiful original pencils

And here's the colors.

Wasn't quite sure about the dark background so I did a lighter version too.



I did this one really fast but I'm still pretty happy with it. Especially loved doing the hair.

Comments

  1. I prefer the darker version and I complement on adding to linework with coloring. Witchblade has proper mass in all the right places

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I might still re-color this one day as I'm not totally happy with how it came out. On the other hand it was meant to be just a quick practice an I quess it fills that criteria just fine :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts