Androidess

So no posts for a while again. The thing is that I'm currently working on my thesis which pretty much takes every waking hour of my time. I'm making the whole graphic design of Finncon/ Animecon 2011. It is the biggest unprofitable Scifi/Animecon in europe and with it's yearly visitor count being over 10 000, it's not the smallest of things to be making all their visuals. I'm designing everything from logos to posters and t-shirts. I have only couple of months to do it so yeah, busy.

As I can't post most of the stuff for them yet and haven't had time to do other stuff, I thought I'd post a couple of things that I originally designed for them but won't be used. The first is a business card and the second... Well, the character is designed for the con but she isn't, krhm, kissing any batteries in the visuals for that. As the happening is for all ages. After trying to come up with good designs for the anime side I was so full of big eyes and smiles that I just had to go the other way ;D


 The logo in this is not the final version but still 
obviously copyright of me & Finncon Ry


 This was a very fast speed paint of the android girl I designed for Finncon/Animecon.
The lyrics in this are from the song F.T.W.W.W. 
from the band The Mad Gear And Missile Kid.

Comments

Popular Posts