Lady Loki for WeLoveFine.com

The finished design
 Some time ago I bumped into this Marvel Villains design competition for the WeLoveFine.com. I instantly new I had to give it a try but as I was super busy at that exact moment I had a very small window of time to do it. I would be a lot happier with it had I just had an extra hour or two to work on it but sadly I still do not have the ability to turn back time. Never the less the design did make it to the competition and is now being rated on their page. The final judges are Mr Loki himself, Tom Hiddleston and the super nerd blogger Jill Pantozzi which is admittedly very cool. And if any of you now feel the need to give me your votes here is the link where you can do so. I have been offering my eternal love and affection for the voters.

Suddle, arent I :D Honestly mine is nowhere near finished enough for me to have a snowballs chance in hell to win this but it would be awesome to be atleast in the top ten instead of bottom 100. I actually like the sketch much more then the finished coloring. I did the colors in something like 20 minutes. Sloppy, sloppy, sloppy. So I might just re-do this at some point, even if it is too late for the competition.



Comments

Popular Posts