Chris Evans as Captain America

 

After seeing Captain America the Winter Soldier I got home and started doodling a bit which then kinda turned into this painting. It’s far from perfect or finished but I doubt I’ll ever actually work any more on this as I kinda like the rough edges of it :)

Oh and about the movie! It was huge, action packed and loud. Still it managed to dodge the largest cliches and have enough great things that I enjoyed it fully. Winter Soldier was in fact done so well that I was grinning like an idiot a large part of the movie. Not to mention Evans who IS Cap. I still think the first movie was far superior to this one but that was to be expected. 

Here's a couple of steps

 
Here I was thinking about giving him the t-shirt from the first movie but decided to go with the uniform after all.





Comments

Popular Posts